IUI Cost in Mumbai
The IUI Cost in Mumbai is not too much high it mainly depends upon the complexity and need of the couple’s infertility case. The IUI cost in Mumbai for a single IUI cycle should be as low as Rs. 3000 to Rs. 5000.
The number of IUI cycles also contributes a major role in IUI cost. When you consider the IUI success rate, it is high as compared to the other fertility treatment. Intrauterine insemination is the best, safest and the most effective treatment to treat female infertility. You can consult your nearest Fertility Centre in Mumbai to find a detailed IUI treatment procedure and cost. No other cities can offer affordable IUI treatment as low as the IUI treatment in Mumbai.
IUI Process Cost in Mumbai
|UI Treatment||IUI Cost in Indian Rupees|
|Drugs and Medicine||7,000 to 8,000|
|Total Cost of IUI Treatment||15, 000|
There are several things to consider before deciding on the IUI treatment. The age of the woman, her medical history and type of infertility are the major aspects that you should consider for determining the actual cost of IUI treatment. The IUI treatment cost in Mumbai is as low as Rs. 5000 and much more competitive when compared to the other fertility treatments.
Step By Step IUI Procedure
Pre-Testing for IUI
There are few tests that your fertility doctor will conduct before opting you for an IUI treatment. ‘ In order to tract the number of mature eggs, your fertility experts will ask you to undergo through ultrasound and blood tests.
Step 1: Stimulate Egg cell Growth:
In order to stimulate the maturation of eggs, this process is used.
Step 2: Trigger Shots
In order to release the eggs after maturity, trigger shots will be given by the nurse at the fertility clinic. The IUI procedure is attempted 32-36 hours after the trigger injection process.
Step 3: Pregnancy Test:
Your fertility expert will recommend pregnancy test after two weeks of IUI.
When is IUI Treatment Recommended?
This treatment is beneficial for single woman, but this process might be recommended in the following cases like couples with unexplained medical issues, Single woman, suffering from any issues and absence of or minimal endometriosis.
How Does IUI Treatment Help Fertility?
In order to complete the family, IUI treatment is effective. No other treatment is as affordable as this treatment.
What are the costs of IUI cycles in Mumbai?
Natural Cycle IUI Treatment Cost
The natural cycle IUI only requires the purification of the semen and injecting it into the uterus as near as possible to the fallopian tubes. The treatment also includes the charge of removing the sluggish semen and collecting the high-quality sperms for the treatment.
Clomid or Letrozole with IUI Cost
In order to confirm the pregnancy, a blood test is conducted in this process when you have your next period. In order to increase the chances of pregnancy, oral drugs will be prescribed by your fertility experts. This will further raise your IUI cost with up to Rs. 2000.
Dr Pranay Shah
Dr. Divyesh Bhalodia
Dr. Dhruti Maheshwari
Gonadotropins with IUI
There are many women who do not ovulate regularly or they might miss their ovulation, for such circumstances, Gonadotropins is advisable along with IUI treatment. You must need to undergo from some major tests like transvaginal ultrasound, blood tests in order to confirm the pregnancy and to increase the chances of IUI success with the treatment. These tests are advisable by most of the fertility experts.
In general, the Gonadotropins are two major hormones in the body named as luteinizing hormone and follicle stimulating hormone and these are very much necessary to produce the ovarian follicles. The major aim behind these two hormones is to stimulate the ovaries enough to generate healthy eggs. You must need to pay Rs. 20,000 to Rs. 40,000 for conducting Gonadotropins along with the IUI treatment. Your fertility expert will guide you and inject these two drugs in order to stimulate the ovaries.
IUI Treatment Cost in Mumbai with Success Rate
|Treatment||IUI Success Rate||Minimum Cost (Rs.)||Maximum Cost (Rs.)|
Factors That Influence IUI Cost in Mumbai
The Intrauterine insemination which is popularly known as IUI. The IUI cost in Mumbai will be different from one clinic to another and from one couple to another couple. This will further depend on the couple’s age, their medical history and their infertility issues.
Number of Cycles
Woman who is below 30, the chances of a successfully IUI cycle are around 10 to 20 percent. The woman above 40 has the 5% success rate of IUI and the woman below 40 has 10% IUI success rate in singe cycle. The fertility doctors will include the charge of single IUI cycle and it will increase if the number of cycles will increase.
Age of Woman
The age of the woman is the most important aspect as it determines the success and cost of the treatment. The cost of IUI treatment for young woman is lower and it is higher for older woman.
Medications for Ovulation Stimulation
The cost of oral medications can rise up to Rs. 6500 per cycle, but still it is more affordable than the cost of injections. The IUI process cost can increase depending on whether you are taking oral medication or injections. The overall price of popular drugs named as Clomifene can be between 650 to Rs. 6000 depending on the required dosage. The cost of IUI can rise up with the ovulation stimulation injections for Rs. 2500.
The cost of IUI treatment will increase due to 3 to 4 ultrasound scans after follicle Monitoring and development are then carefully monitored during treatments as well. You have to pay Rs. 2000 to Rs. 6000 depending on the clinic as the increased cost of IUI in Mumbai.
How Successful is IUI Treatment in Mumbai
The success rate of IUI is increasing and decreasing and based on many factors. The couple can increase their chances of conceiving if they performed the cycle every month. Hence, the success rate of IUI treatment in Mumbai varies greatly due to fertility drugs used by doctors, the type of infertility and the age of female partner.
When compared to IVF, the IUI process needs less care and few money, but it is also provide low pregnancy rate when compared to IVF. After the completion of the process, your doctor will suggest you the best after IUI care to enhance the chances of getting pregnant.
Facts About Mumbai
- One cycle of Artificial insemination(IUI) Cost in Mumbai between Rs 6,000 and Rs 10,000 at various IUI center in the Mumbai.
- Mumbai was previously known as Bombay.
- Mumbai is the capital of Maharashtra state of India.
- Mumbai is megacity in India and second most populated city in India.
- The Government type of Mumbai is the Municipal Corporation.
- Mumbai is situated on the west cost of India and west side of the Maharashtra.
- Mumbai one of the most populous urban area in the world.
- In addition to Mumbai outer suburban areas Kherwadi, Andheri, Manori, Mulund, Vikhroli, Mankhurd, Amrut Nagar, Marol and Irla.
- Mumbai postal code start with 400 001.
- The STD code of Mumbai is +91-22
- Mumbai is a part of the Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority which forms part of the Navi Mumbai and Mumbai City district built-up area.
- The University of Mumbai, one of the largest and premier universities in the world.
- Mumbai contains a number of Suburbs including Bandra, Borivali, Dahisar, Goregaon, Jogeshwari, Juhu, Kandivali, Khar, Malad, Santacruz and Vile Parle.
- The City of Mumbai is surrounded by to the West, by Arabian Sea
- We look forward to providing you the Low IUI treatment Cost in Mumbai.
- South East Mumbai lies the neighborhoods of Chembur, Govandi, Mankhurd, Trombay and Wadala.
- Mumbai city have 7 Island and Gateway to India.
Please contact us today and we’ll be happy to provide a free, no obligation quote.
Other Areas We Cover
- IUI Cost in Karli, Maharashtra
- IUI Cost in Kolhapur, Maharashtra
- IUI Cost in Mahabaleshwar, Maharashtra
- IUI Cost in Malegaon, Maharashtra
- IUI Cost in Matheran, Maharashtra
- IUI Cost in Nagpur, Maharashtra
- IUI Cost in Nanded, Maharashtra
- IUI Cost in Nashik, Maharashtra
- IUI Cost in Osmanabad, Maharashtra
- IUI Cost in Pandharpur, Maharashtra