Role of Hormonal Balance in Fertility
Hormones are the chemical messengers to carry the signals from cells to organs. They are responsible for the mental as well as the physical health of a human body. Hormones have a significant role in the bodily functions such as proper growth, sleep cycle, changes in mood, dealing with stress and all such various functions required for the overall wellbeing of a person. This is achieved with the perfect balance in the hormones. A proper balance of hormones in your body indicates a healthy life.
It is very commonly heard these days of people; especially women who are suffering from hormonal imbalance. This leads to many health issues like PCOD, weight gain, infertility, disturbed sleep cycle which in turn leads to mood swings. It also affects the psychological well-being causing the person to undergo issues like anxiety, panic attacks, depression, stress, etc.
Hormonal disturbances are increasing in the perimenopausal period and particularly after the age of 40 years. If you are going to the best IVF clinics for over 40 for your IVF treatment with own eggs, you will be asked first to follow a diet that is fulfilling and helps in hormonal balance.
The most frequently asked question by everyone is that what leads to the hormonal imbalance in the first place?
Hormonal imbalance is caused by many factors; external as well as internal. The external factors include stress, insufficient sleep, poor lifestyle and many more. While the internal factors can be hereditary, diabetes, menopause, or some organ dysfunction.
The external symptoms to detect a hormonal imbalance are thinning of hair, excess weight gain, increase in facial and body hair, acne, etc. Imbalanced hormones lead to stress, and stressful lifestyle leads to hormonal imbalance taking away all the body-mind balance and leading to many problems.
Imbalanced hormones are the primary causes of infertility in women which is again a grave problem faced by many women. However, the best fertility clinics in India have proposed a healthy and a natural pathway to achieve hormonal balance. It can be targeted through the right nutrition, lifestyle, and exercises. Eating the right food can do wonders for our body.
Here’s a list of foods that balances hormones in females:
- Eggs: Eggs are rich in vitamins such as A, D, E, B9, minerals and are full of proteins. Eggs are perfect for hair, skin and maintaining hormonal balance. They are essential for maintaining a healthy thyroid hormone.
- Nuts: Nuts contain the essential fatty acids. Soaked nuts are good to include in a daily meal for a healthier lifestyle.
- Avocado: Everything good that comes with avocado. Avocados are rich in fibres, folic acids, and vitamins; all that is necessary for maintaining the hormonal balance in the body.
- Greens: One can never go wrong with the green leafy vegetables. Spinach, kale, cilantro, are rich with antioxidants which helps in maintaining healthier skin and are high on estrogen.
- Veggies: Cauliflower, broccoli, red onions, bell peppers are also a good source of minerals and vitamins essential for keeping the hormonal balance in check.
- Coconut oil: Coconut oil is very beneficial to the body. It contains lauric acid which is hugely helpful for the production of hormones in the body. Coconut oil acts as a shield in the body protecting it from any bacteria and viruses. It also helps in boosting metabolism and develops the hormones in the body.
- Fibres: Fibers are the most important ingredient in a healthy lifestyle. Bananas, corn, sprout are few of the excellent sources of fibres.
- Proteins: A healthy lifestyle is never completed without a proper intake of proteins. Food rich in with proteins is essential to consume in an adequate diet to lead a healthy way. Chicken, meat, pulses are rich in protein and help maintain the hormonal balance.
- Fruits: Fruits that are abundant with flavonoids include red grapes, berries and citrus fruits such as oranges, lemons, limes, etc.
- Spices: Cinnamon, cayenne, turmeric, cumin, ginger, and garlic are the healing spices of the kitchen and helps maintain and prevent hormonal imbalance.
- Avoid excess sugar: Diets that are high in sugar leads to secretion of insulin which leads to the occurrence of diabetes. Diabetes is a significant factor in the hormonal imbalance.
- Liquid intake: Liquid intake is always recommended. Be it soups, juices, smoothies or any other way.
- Drink lots of water: Water is essential. Every adult should drink 4-5 litres of water for the whole day. These water levels should increase in summers to be hydrated.
Hormones are involved in every function undertaken in your body. Balanced hormones are also an important key factor to achieve the Highest success rate of IVF. Hormonal imbalance can lead to obesity, infertility, heart diseases, and other problems. To live a healthy and happy life it is vital to maintaining the hormonal levels in your body. There are certain changes that you need to adopt in your lifestyle to keep the hormones function optimally. Eating right and appropriate food portions and exercising regularly is the key to maintain a healthier life and keeping the hormones in balance. Practising Yoga and meditation is another way of maintaining hormonal balance in the body.
- Easy Ways to Immediately Enhance Men’s Sperm Count - 8th July 2019
- How much does IVF Cost in India – IVF Cost in 2019 - 4th July 2019
- Reasons to Choose an IVF treatment in India - 4th July 2019
- What is the role of Reputed IVF center or IVF Specialist in IVF Process - 29th June 2019
- 7 Diet Tips for Successful IVF - 29th June 2019
- Fresh embryo transfer Vs FET - 18th May 2019
- Endometrial Scratching in IVF - 18th May 2019
- 6 Tips to Choose the Right IVF Center in India - 3rd May 2019
- 6 Important Steps of a Single IVF Cycle - 3rd May 2019
- Blocked Fallopian Tubes and Ectopic Pregnancy - 11th December 2018