IVF, In Vitro Fertilization, is a treatment used to cure the problem of infertility primarily. Whether the problem of infertility is related to the male or female, the treatment can be the best solution for both. To know the chances of the success of the treatment, the doctor needs to diagnose both the partners thoroughly.
The effectiveness of the IVF is no more doubt as it has worked successfully and provided outstanding results in many cases. Hence, nowadays, many couples across the world prefer IVF treatment in comparison to other treatments.
What is IVF?
IVF or In Vitro Fertilization includes a series of complex procedures to help fertilization and to prevent any genetic problem while assisting the couples to conceive. During IVF, the mature eggs are retrieved from the ovaries and are fertilized in the lab of an IVF center in India by sperm. Then the fertilized egg(s) or embryo(s) are planted into the uterus.
Kindly note that one complete cycle of IVF takes around three weeks. Sometimes, different steps and processes involved in IVF are carried out in different parts, and the IVF process takes more time.
It is one type of assisted reproductive technology. The IVF process can be done using the eggs and sperms of the couple, or it may also involve egg, or sperm or both from an anonymous or known donor. In some cases, experts use a gestation carrier and implant the embryo or the fertilized egg in the uterus of another woman.
Usually, the result of the IVF procedure gets visible within 12 to 15 days after the plantation of the fertilized egg back to the uterus.
As per IVF specialist, the chances of giving birth to a healthy child using the IVF procedure depends on various factors such as the age of the partners, cause of infertility. Moreover, the whole process of IVF can be time-consuming. If there is more than one embryo planted into the uterus, there is a chance of multiple pregnancies.
Why IVF is done?
The IVF procedure is a treatment for generic problem or infertility. For the right treatment-related to infertility issue, couples can opt for some less invasive treatments like medication or Artificial Insemination.IVF is a primary infertility treatment for women over 40 years of age or for women with certain health conditions. IVF is the treatment in the following cases:
- Damaged or blocked Fallopian tubes: With blocked or damaged fallopian tubes, it becomes difficult for the egg to fertilize to form embryo and travel to the uterus. In case the fallopian tubes are blocked or cut permanently, IVF can be the best alternative.
- Ovulation: If the ovulation is infrequent, a lesser number of eggs available for fertilization, IVF can be the best treatment.
- Endometriosis: When the endometrial tissues grow outside the uterus, the issue can affect the functioning of the uterus, fallopian tubes, and ovaries.
- Impaired Sperm Production: Low sperm motility, sperm count or other abnormalities in sperm can make it difficult to fertilize the egg.
To women for whom pregnancy can result into serious health risk or who do not have a fully functional uterus, best IVF doctor advice could be opting for the IVF using gestation carrier, where other woman carries the pregnancy.
The Role of Reputed IVF Center or IVF Specialist in IVF Process
When you opt for the IVF treatment, the first thing to look out is a reputed IVF center that provides the best IVF process in India.
When choosing In Vitro Fertilization center, keep in mind that the success rate of the treatment depends not only on the ages of the patients and their medical conditions; it also depends on the treatment approach and the knowledge of the IVF doctor.
These reputed IVF centers offer the best of the services with effective results at an affordable price. The best IVF centers provide several different benefits to the people looking for IVF treatment. Here are a few reasons for seeking a reputed IVF center:
- Professional Assistance: The reputed centers providing the IVF treatment have a professional team of IVF specialists who have expertise in different areas. These experienced specialists can assist with their expert advice. As professional doctors handle the treatment, the patients can rest assured of the results and outcomes of the IVF.
- World Class Services: A renowned center has a quality of service to maintain. The best IVF doctors from these centers will not compromise with the quality of services they offer and make sure that you get the best of the services. They understand the importance of the quality and work for the reputation of their center. These centers not only offer the treatment of infertility through the IVF process, but they also provide egg and sperm donation, freezing eggs, surrogacy, gestation carrier services and many other. Hence, the person looking for IVF treatment can find all the related services right under one roof.
- Guidance and Support: During the process of IVF, the couple will need some support and guidance form the doctor and the center. By opting a reputed IVF clinic, you can expect not only high-quality services but also the support. Infertility issue can cause stress in the mind of couples trying to conceive from a long time. The couple coming for IVF treatment might be under stress and worry about the effectiveness of the treatment. They must be looking for some support and relaxation to get out of the stress due to infertility.
Hence, it is always the best option to go only for a reputed IVF center as these centers can provide different services along with the professional assistance of IVF specialist. After shortlisting the best IVF centers in the nearby region, always ask for all the information related to each step of the treatment.
- Things to Avoid After IUI - 7th April 2020
- How to Choose Best IVF Centre Near Me - 7th April 2020
- Easy Ways to Immediately Enhance Men’s Sperm Count - 8th July 2019
- How much does IVF Cost in India – IVF Cost in 2019 - 4th July 2019
- Reasons to Choose an IVF treatment in India - 4th July 2019
- What is the role of Reputed IVF center or IVF Specialist in IVF Process - 29th June 2019
- 7 Diet Tips for Successful IVF - 29th June 2019
- Fresh embryo transfer Vs FET - 18th May 2019
- Endometrial Scratching in IVF - 18th May 2019
- 6 Tips to Choose the Right IVF Center in India - 3rd May 2019