Wellspring IVF & Women’s Hospital is the most affordable best IVF center in India, Ahmedabad, Gujarat with low IVF Cost in India. Fertility treatment cost including IUI Cost, ICSI Cost, & IMSI Cost is the most affordable. Moreover, Wellspring believes in quality result oriented fertility treatment. Affordable Test tube baby cost in India is the major attraction for medical tourism in India.
How Much IVF Cost in India
The In Vitro Fertilisation(IVF) cost in India ranges between Rs. 93,000 to Rs. 2,50,000. The most affordable IVF cost in India made it one of the most trending countries for infertility treatments. The IVF cost in India is extremely affordable as compared to other developed countries, including the US, UK, Australia, and New Zealand. So Most of the Couples migrate to India for their IVF Treatment. The IVF Cost varies from one IVF Center to other Center depends upon the many factors. Wellspring IVF & Women’s Hospital is the top IVF clinic in India. The success rate of IVF in Well Spring is incredible, and it leads to a successful pregnancy as nowadays infertility became a common issue, as both husband and wife are working in high-pressure jobs and want a baby after achieving their career ambitions. Fertility power becomes low after the age of 40. It is not the only reason for the increase in infertility. But many other factors also cause infertility issues.
IVF cost in India is of two parts as per the treatment required for the different types of Infertility Issues. I.e., Basic IVF Treatment and Advanced IVF Treatment. The IVF Doctor refers to Basic IVF Treatment while both the couples have healthy eggs and sperms. The average cost of Basic IVF Treatment is may be range from Rs. 1, 50,000, to Rs. 4,50,000. This cost may vary from Clinic to Clinic. And where Advanced IVF Treatment is required when couples have an issue with his/her sperms and eggs. This Advanced IVF Treatment performed with some additional treatments including ICSI, PGD/PGS, EmbryoScope, Cryopreservation, FET, TESE, Endometrial Coculture, Assisted Embryo Hatching. So the cost can go much higher. The Average Cost of Advanced IVF Treatment requires an additional Rs. 1,50,000 to Rs. 2,50,000. The Advanced IVF Treatment Cost may increase or decrease depends upon the need for the additional IVF Treatment.
IVF Treatment Cost in India 2019 according to Cities Per Cycle.
Here is the Cost or charges per IVF cycle
|City Name||IVF Cost|
IVF Procedure Cost in India:
|FERTILITY PROCEDURE NAME||PRICE|
|IUI (Artificial Insemination)||Rs. 10000/- TO Rs.15000/-(MEDICINE EXTRA)|
|IVF Cycle||Rs. 60000/- TO Rs.75000/- (INJECTION & MEDICINE EXTRA)|
|ICSI Treatment||Rs. 80000/- TO Rs.90000/- (INJECTION & MEDICINE EXTRA)|
|Laser Assisted Hatching of Embryos||Rs. 15000/- (MEDICINE EXTRA)|
|Blastocyst Culture of Embryos||Rs. 15000/-|
|Embryo Freezing (Vitrification)||Rs. 35000/- (Rs.15000/- Per six months For Maintenance)|
|Frozen Thaw Embryo Transfer (FET)||Rs. 45000/- (MEDICINE EXTRA)|
|PESA||Rs. 5000/- (MEDICINE EXTRA)|
|TESE Procedure||Rs. 20000/- (MEDICINE EXTRA)|
|Freezing of Semen sample/Donor Sperm Sample||Rs. 5000/-(IVF Charge Not Included)|
|Donor Egg||Rs. 35000/-(IVF Charge Not Included)|
|Donor Embryo (Embryo Adoption)||Rs. 45000/-(IVF Charge Not Included)|
|Pre Implantation Genetic Screening Testing(PGS)||Rs. 50000/- PER EMBRYO|
|Surrogacy||Ask For Quotation|
Ready to get started? Please contact us today and we’ll be happy to provide a free, no obligation quote.
IVF treatments in India are so affordable as compare to other countries, And also there are many reasons why infertile couples choose India for IVF treatments:
Reasons Why to Choose India for IVF Treatments
- The lowest IVF cost In India as compared to other Countries, The IVF cost is less than half.
- Presence of Advanced Technology, Latest Medical Devices which charge so much in other countries.
- The Best Support to International Patients.
- Experienced and Skilled IVF Specialist in India.
- IVF Specialists are so well versed in communicating in English so that International patients feel comfortable to explain their condition in detail.
We understand the value of emotional, physical, mental & financial trauma of infertile couples that’s why Our IVF pricing plans are very transparent and affordable to all with the highest IVF treatment success rate. Test Tube Baby treatment and IVF are synonyms Only. So Test Tube Babies are Babies born through IVF procedure.
The test tube baby cost can vary from country to country. Due to the lowest test tube baby cost in India, It is the most popular country for infertility treatments. Many Infertility Couples from worldwide come to India for the Affordable IVF Treatment with High Success Rate. Many factors affect the overall IVF cost.
Factors affecting the cost of IVF Treatment
The cost of IVF treatment depends on the number of factors such as the need for medication, the requirements of donors, and techniques that are selected by couples facing infertility. It will further add up to the IVF treatment cost to Rs 135,000 and up to Rs. 250,000. Besides, the following factors could sum up the IVF treatment cost in India.
Age of woman and number of IVF cycles
It is estimated that a woman under 35 has a 32% chance of getting a successful pregnancy through IVF treatment. So more than 35 years, she may need more IVF cycles to get pregnant. Thus, age is directly related to the cost that you should consider while selecting the IVF treatment.
Egg or sperm donors
The cost of sperm donor can add more Rs. 8000 to 12,000 to the treatment. While the cost of egg donors could costs up to 42,000 as she has to undergo a surgical process for egg retrieval. Thus you can consider them if you need eggs or sperm for your treatment.
Surrogacy can also add up to Rs 54,000, which is a way more than your IVF cycle. Thus, if you are considering surrogacy, you should consider the fee that you should give to the fetus donor. Surrogacy can be of two types- traditional surrogacy and gestational surrogacy. In traditional surrogacy process, a surrogate female inseminated sperm of intended male or an anonymous donor. In this case, the Child genetically related to both the surrogate female and the intended male. In the gestational surrogacy process, an egg is removed from the intended female and fertilized with the sperm of the intended male. Then the egg is transferred to the surrogate who carries the baby to conceive.
In some cases, the couples decide to stabilize the fetus so that they can have the baby later. Egg-freezing is a technology used to save females’ ability to get pregnant in the future. This process might be the best option when you are not ready to conceive a baby and want a baby in the future. Then later, these frozen Eggs are used in fertility treatment combines with a sperm. This thawing eggs and transferring frozen eggs process add on the IVF Price in India. The frozen embryo transfer cost is between 20,000 to 30,000.
Intracytoplasmic sperm injection is generally done to treat male infertility. In this process, the sperms are injected directly into the eggs to increase the chances of successful fertilization. ICSI Treatment is might recommend to you if you (male) have low sperm count. In this process, a single sperm is picked up by the help of a sharp and hollow needle and then injected directly into each egg. The Success Rate of ICSI Treatment is the same as an infertile couple using regular IVF treatment. This process may add up to Rs. 45,000 to your IVF treatment.
Why Does Our India IVF Cost is The Most Affordable?
Wellspring IVF & Women’s Hospital is the best IVF center in Ahmedabad, Gujarat. Mainly, Our approach to treating individuals and couples with fertility issues is based on an empathetic understanding of their emotional, physical, and financial troubles. Moreover, We fully understand that fertility treatments are a major expense for aspiring and hopeful parents. That is why our India IVF Cost and pricing plan for the surrogacy treatment we offer is completely transparent and affordable for every couple that desires a child of their own.
Dr Pranay Shah
Director and Chief Fertility Consultant
Dr. Divyesh Bhalodia
Counseller and Communicator
Dr. Dhruti Maheshwari
Benefits of IVF treatment in India
Every year, thousands of couples from different nations and with varying conditions of health flock to India to get IVF treatment from our renowned IVF specialists and fertility experts. Here are the few reasons why India has become of the top destinations for IVF treatments.
- Free second option consultation which will save huge cost for your IVF process. This also makes Well Spring the best IVF center in India to provide a low-cost IVF process.
- Availability of the latest technology which costs so much more in developed countries like UK and US.
- Low test tube baby price as compared to other countries.
- Experienced IVF experts who are just as skilled and qualified as the rest of the IVF experts in the world.
- Cutting-edge treatments and techniques to treat different types of infertility.
- Educated, and experienced staff to have a fluent communication for international patients.
- Medical tour consultants to help international patients to find the best solutions for their infertility.
IVF Treatment Cost FAQ's
If you need advanced assisted reproductive technologies in IVF, the cost will be higher. An ICSI treatment will require an additional Rs. 1,50,000 to Rs. 2,50,000 and FET (Frozen Embryo Transfer) procedure will cost about Rs. 1,20,000, apart from the IVF Cost.
Like other medical procedures, IVF often not covered by insurance, so the patient has to pay all the expenses of IVF treatment by own. The main reason why an IVF is so expensive is that it requires many stages of preparation before and after the treatment. The IVF process includes intracytoplasmic sperm injection (ICSI), assisted hatching (AHA), embryo cryopreservation, blastocyst culture, TESE and MESA for male factor, etc. IVF costs may increase or decrease from patient to patient depending on fertility or genetic issue and no IVF cycle required at the IVF Treatments.
There are many options available for IVF Payment Plan i.e., Insurance, Existing assets, Savings, FSA/HAS(Flexible Spending Accounts or Health Savings Accounts), Clinic financing options, Fertility finance programs, Fertility grants, Credit cards, etc. Affordable Payment Plan (ARC) helps fertility financing and the cost of IVF. This program makes IVF treatment more affordable through an extended payment program. It allows manageable monthly payments.
IVF cost can go up or down depending on the many factors like types of infertility, the location you lived in, IVF hospital, genetic issues, age of the woman, etc. so it is impossible to determine exactly how each IVF cycle will go and how much will IVF cost. So you should understand your goals and budget before beginning IVF. The need of Some Additional Treatment with IVF may increase the IVF cost.
Mini IVF is also called as micro IVF, which is a basic or traditional IVF. In this process, IVF doctors prescribed medication and drugs to stimulate egg production in the ovaries. Mini IVF may cost usually ranges from Rs. 90,000 to Rs. 2,40,000 for one IVF Cycle per cycle.
While the IVF treatment may seem expensive, but the cost of IVF Treatment in India is far more affordable as compared to other Medical Tourism Destinations. The average cost of a single IVF cycle is around Rs. 250,000. It can be as high as Rs. 500,000 and as low as Rs. 100,000, but rarely low as that. Besides, there are several IVF centers in India like the WellSpring, which provides free second opinion and consultation, which further makes the cost more affordable for the couples. The IVF Cost is varying depending on your location, Because of the differences in costs; some couples prefer to travel to other cities with more affordable IVF treatment plans.
Generally, common medical insurance policies do not cover the cost of IVF. But there are few health insurance policies that do. Women can avail the general health insurance policy that covers IVF and other assisted reproductive techniques. There are companies which also provide cashless facilities to women in order to cover maternity for up to first two children. The general health insurance covers the few expenses of IVF treatment including the hormone assessment, basic medical test costs, operation theater expenses, and anesthesia charges. Medicines and drugs are not included in medical insurance.
The low cost of IVF treatment in India has made it the most attractive to international patients. Man insurance companies do not include IVF cover in their medical policies, but as the awareness and demand of IVF are increasing, there can be a positive outlook in the future.
The average IVF medications cost in India is around Rs. 250,000 for a single cycle. It can be as much as Rs. 450,000 or even more and it may be as low as Rs. 150.000, but it is rarely lower than Rs. 100,000. The IVF medications cost in India ranges between Rs. 60,000 to Rs. 80,000 inclusive of all the prescribed medications and drugs. There are many couples who spend more than Rs. 350,000 on their IVF treatment. This is because they need several other treatments along with the basic IVF cycle depending on their medical history and their fertility issues.
The IVF medications cost in India also depends on the clinic and city where you are taking the treatment. The cost of IVF treatment in Delhi might be quite different from the cost of IVF treatment in Ahmedabad. There are many couples who travel to other cities in order to find the most affordable IVF medications.
Yes, it is true that the IVF treatment is expensive and most of the insurance companies do not cover it in many countries. There are a few techniques which might help you to reduce the IVF treatment costs.
- IUI: This is the process which does not require any surgical invasion. Intrauterine insemination helps many couples to get pregnant naturally. In this process, the sperms are injected directly in the uterus in order to help the woman pregnancy naturally. This process is quite inexpensive with the actual cost of Rs. 20,000.
- Avoid TESA: Testicular sperm Aspiration is a surgical technique of collecting sperms. It can cost up to Rs. 100,000 which further adds up your cost of IVF treatment of Rs. 200,000. Instead of TESA, you can take the help of a sperm donor who will just charge Rs. 20,000 for assisting with the IVF treatment.
- Tube reversal: When there is blocked or damaged fallopian tubes, you can consider this option which is quite economical, effective and help you to get pregnant naturally. In this process, the damaged or blocked fallopian tube is cut out and reattached to the uterus in order to have a smooth flow of ovaries. The entire process can cost up to Rs. 100,000.
- Don’t wait: Waiting, thinking and consider options other than IVF treatment can ultimately increase cost and possibilities of failure for the IVF treatment. All you need is to rush to the fertility expert after one year of marriage when you are below 30 years and you need to rush immediately after marriage when you are 40 years or above. The later the costlier your IVF treatment will be.
The actual amount of a single IVF cycle might cost around Rs. 90,000 to Rs. 270,000. The single IVF cycle includes the following processes:
- Egg retrieval: the eggs from woman retrieved through surgical invasion which needs good medical attention. After stimulating the ovaries with injection, the operation is done after 36 hours of maturing eggs. Then with the help of a microscope, the ovarian follicles are drained for collecting eggs. The entire process can cost up to Rs. 80,000 which is inclusive in the total cost of the IVF cycle.
- Sperm retrieval OR TESA: It is necessary the semen is derived naturally on the day of egg retrieval. But sometimes, the male partner failed to provide sperms, which is then retrieved through a surgical method called Testicular Sperm Aspiration. This method is an invasion and needs surgical attention which can again add up the cost with up to Rs. 100,000.
- Fertilization: The entire IVF process takes place in the lab, where the gametes are introduced and observed for fertilization. This is the most important step of the IVF treatment and thus it covers more than half of the budget of your IVF treatment means Rs. 100,000 to Rs. 150,000.
- Embryo transfer: The embryo transfer step is as simple as trans-vaginal ultrasound. The gynecologist will transfer the embryo with the help of an IV catheter. This step cost just Rs. 5,000 to Rs. 10,000. And if the embryo is frozen then the cost will be Rs. 20,000 to Rs. 30,000.
The average cost of IVF treatment in India is around Rs. 90,000 to Rs. 270,000 for one cycle. This amount of cost will increase or decrease according to different factors that are associated with the clinic, the type of infertility, the period of infertility, the type of IVF process and the requirement of any additional treatments along with IVF cycle. Here are some of the factors that are associated with the cost of IVF treatment.
- The number of cycle: it may happen that the first IVF cycle fails due to your stress or lack of emotional support. The more the number of cycles, the higher the cost of IVF treatment is. The minimum cost of a single IVF cycle is around Rs. 90,000 to Rs. 200,000.
- Sperm or egg donors: the donor services didn’t come at hand as the donors must be healthy and provide healthy gametes to make the IVF treatment success. You have to pay almost Rs. 100,000 to egg donor in case your female partner failed to provide eggs. And the cost of sperm donor can be maximum Rs. 20,000
- ICSI: sometimes, the IVF treatment needs additional treatments including the intracytoplasmic sperm injection. The process needs precise monitoring and focused attention to perform IVF. This will ultimately increase the cost of your IVF treatment by Rs. 100,000.
- Surrogacy: When the couple wants to outsource the uterus, this service comes in. It will add up to Rs. 200,000 extra for your IVF treatment.
- Freezing of embryo: embryo freezing increases the chances of success, but you have to pay extra Rs. 50,000 for this treatment.
Facts About India
- IVF Cost in India varies between Rs 1 lakh and Rs 2.7 lakh at various metropolises cities include Mumbai, Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Ahmedabad and Kolkata.
- India known as the Republic of India.
- We take pride in being Wellspring IVF & Women’s Hospital.
- India Locate in South Asia and the seventh largest country by area in the world.
- Mumbai is the largest city of the Indian state of Maharashtra.
- We look forward to providing you with the best IVF cost in India.
- New Delhi is the national capital of India.
- India international telephone Number code is +91.
- The Dominion of India of India Known as Union of India.
- The National Capital Region (NCR) in India is the world’s largest agglomeration.
- WellSpring IVF Women Hospital’s proud to offer Low IVF treatment cost in India.
- India has 29 states and 7 union territories.
- Varanasi is the oldest city in India and the holiest city in the world.
- Why do we like India so much a part of it is a large and amazing country situated in the continent of Asia.
- India is bordered by China, Nepal, and Bhutan to the north-east.
- The top cities of India are Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Ahmedabad, Chennai, Kolkata, Jaipur, Lucknow, Surat, Bhopal.
- India is the best place for IVF Treatment at low cost with a high success rate.
- India has one of the world’s largest postal network.
IVF, In Vitro Fertilization, has been around from past few years but until a few years ago, many considered it as a complicated infertility treatment procedure. The procedure was previously…