What is the total cost of IVF in Lucknow 2021?
The minimum expense of the IVF treatment in Lucknow can be Rs. 90,000 which can rise up to Rs. 140000 including the prescribed medicines and drugs. Hundreds and thousands of people have spent more than Rs. 600,000 for the test tube baby treatment. There are many factors which can adds up to your IVF treatment cost that depend on your health and medical history and other treatments can also be combined along with IVF. The IVF treatment cost can be different in different locations. For example the IVF treatment in Lucknow can be completely different than the IVF treatment cost in other locations. Couples can travel to different cities in order to get cheapest IVF treatment cycles.
Test Tube Baby Cost in Lucknow with Success Rate
Test Tube Baby Cost in Lucknow may be vaires level of medication involved into it Find the Table that shows the cost of IVF treatment in Lucknow with Success Rate.
|Treatment||IVF Success Rate||Minimum Cost (Rs.)||Maximum Cost (Rs.)|
Factors contributing to the cost of the IVF treatment in Lucknow
There are many elements which directly affects the cost of IVF treatment in Lucknow. These elements are very important when it comes to the success rate of IVF treatment in Lucknow. Many clinics provide the IVF treatment as the cost of Rs. 200,000 and also provide an extra discount of up to 10% to their patients.
Here are the factors which can affect the overall cost of IVF treatment in Lucknow.
- The consultation charges which Rs. 500 to 1500 is the prime cost is mandatory for the IVF treatment in Lucknow.
- The age of the female partner, her period of infertility, her fertility issue as well as the number of IVF cycle can increase the overall cost.
- The laboratory charge is the prime factor in IVF. As you can see the name, the main part of the process IVF is conducted in Vitro means the glass.
- Many times, couples just need IUI or ICSI before IVF. This ultimately reduces the entire costs of the IVF treatment.
- In case you need help in the treatment like surrogacy, sperm donors or egg donors, then the cost can rise up to Rs. 90,000.
- there are many couples who want to freeze the fertilized eggs, which might increase the cost.
- The TESA which is commonly known as Testicular Sperm Aspiration may add more Rs. 12,000 to Rs. 18,000 in your procedure.
Types of fertility treatment cost in Lucknow
The wide range of infertility treatment can cost differently in Lucknow. The following details can explain them in detail along with their associated cost.
How Much Does IUI Treatment Cost In Lucknow 2021?
Before jumping to IVF, most of the couples select IUI I.e. intrauterine insemination. It is very economical and less invasive process which is concluded in short period of time. It also does not require any anesthesia. The average cost of IUI treatment in Lucknow ranges between Rs. 6000 to Rs. 9000. In case you need assistance from the sperm donor, then this cost can increase up to Rs. 10,000.
What is the total cost of ICSI Treatment in Lucknow?
The ICSI popularly known as Itracytoplasmic Sperm injection is the most complex process of the IVF. In this treatment a single sperm is injected into the egg in the laboratory and observed for the fertilization. The success rate is high with ICSI than the conventional infertility treatment. As ICSI is a complex process, the charges are higher than any other conventional IVF treatment in Lucknow. The cost of IVF treatment which also includes ICSI treatment, laboratory charges, medicines, sono scans, and other expenses is between Rs. 120,000 to Rs. 150,000. Furthermore, the cost of IVF with ICSI treatment can rise if you are using donor sperm. Then the cost can vary between Rs. 140,000 to Rs. 170,000.
What is the cost of Embryo Freezing in Lucknow?
In many cases, the couples are advised to freeze the fertilized eggs which are created by ICSI treatment. The woman who has conducted frozen embryo transfer has fair chances of successful pregnancy than the woman who has been operate for fresh embryo transfer. You have to pay around Rs. 135,000 to Rs. 150,000 to freezing the embryo.
What does Frozen embryo transfer cost in Lucknow?
The frozen embryo is transferred into the uterus which is previously obtained from the IVF cycle. The FET is very economical when compared to the cost of entire IVF cycle. For Lucknow, the maximum cost of the FET is Rs. 40,000.
What is Laser Assisted Hatching cost in Lucknow?
Laser assisted hatching is one of the most advanced treatment for infertility. Nowadays, the IVF specialist is practicing this method to hatch the eggs. The overall cost of this technique is just Rs. 150,000 at the best IVF centers in Lucknow.
What is Surrogacy cost in Lucknow?
Surrogacy is well known for outsourcing womb to another woman to carry the child until his birth. The process might cost you a lot as you need to find a healthy female to carry your child. The total cost of IVF treatment along with surrogacy can increase up to Rs. 900,000 which might depend on the surrogate mother and her health conditions.
The following is the list of infertility treatments and their costs:
|Type of Infertility Treatment||Cost of Infertility Treatment (in Rs.)|
|IUI Treatment||8,000 to 10,000|
|ICSI Treatment||120,000 to 170,000|
|Surrogacy||300,000 to 500,000|
|Laser assited Hatching||100,000 to 150,000|
|Frozen Embryo transfer||35,000 to 45,000|
Dr Pranay Shah
Dr. Divyesh Bhalodia
Dr. Dhruti Maheshwari
Cost-effective IVF treatment in Lucknow
In Lucknow, there are many advantages of IVF treatment. Lucknow is a place where we focus in the field of infertility issues and their advanced treatments. You can find many clinics offering cost-effective IVF treatment in Lucknow. There are many financial aspects that every couple needs to consider before finalizing the IVF treatment packages. In Lucknow, the factors can affect the total cost of IVF as mentioned above. Besides, the infertility type and its period can also affect it. The cost of IVF treatment can rise up to Rs. 200,000 including medicines, drugs, laboratory expenses and scans.
IVF treatment packages in Lucknow
Based on their requirement and type of infertility issues, the couples can select an appropriate IVF treatment package in Lucknow. These different packages are also having different types of fertility services and different IVF prices. While visiting to any clinic, you will find three IVF packages which include the basic treatment, the advanced treatment and the additional treatments. Here are the brief descriptions for all the three IVF treatment packages.
Basic IVF treatment package
You can only get one IVF cycle without any additional charges and treatments in this basic package. The nominal amount for this IVF treatment for infertile couple is around Rs. 200,000. Further, this the IVF price in Lucknow to other cities and from one IVF center to another.
The basic treatment plan only includes the eggs and sperm of the couples. For getting the help of donor sperm and donor eggs, the couple has to spend a little more. Based on your infertility issue, you need to consult with your fertility expert for the right package.
Advanced IVF treatment package
This advanced treatment plan provides the services of donor sperm and eggs. The couples can avail these services based on their infertility issue. The advance treatment package rate along with sperm donor and egg donor is different, but the couple can avail this treatment at minimum Rs. 220,000.
Additional IVF Treatment Package
The below additional treatments help the couple to make their IVF treatment a success. These treatments offer different requirements for different infertile couples. Additional facilities like TESA, FET, tube reversal will be provided to the couples.
What is the cost of IVF with Sperm Donor in Lucknow?
In order to treat the male infertility, the sperm donor is needed in IVF treatment. The donor sperm is used to fertilize the eggs in the laboratory in this treatment. The couple has to pay around Rs. 20,000 to the sperm donor which makes total IVF Treatment cost in Lucknow around Rs. 220,000. You need to ask to your IVF experts for getting this service. The couples can increase the IVF treatment success rate along with this treatment to treat male infertility like poor quality of sperms, low sperm count as well as for sperms failed to move further in the uterus.
What does IVF with Egg Donor cost in Lucknow?
In the IVF treatment, the healthy eggs are the vital component. If the female is not ready to provide them, then there comes the need of donor eggs. The egg retrieval process is very invasive and needs surgical attention. It requires good medical treatment and the couple has to pay up to Rs. 100,000 for collecting healthy eggs. The overall cost of the IVF treatment will be approximately Rs. 300,000. In this cost the egg donor charges should be up to Rs. 100,000 for retrieval of the eggs.
Tube Reversal Cost
In this process the fallopian tubes are put back together to get pregnant naturally. This is done for the tubes that have been burned out. This operation can be done as an outpatient procedure. The surgeon will just make a small incision in the lower abdomen to access the fallopian tubes. With the help of operating microscope, small tubes are carefully reattached with small suture. This operation takes around 3 hours and the successful pregnancy rate can range from 50 to 70 percent in woman who are under 40 years. The overall cost of tube reversal can be around Rs. 300,000.
The ideal treatment to treat male infertility is TESA. It is quite invasive and is operated for men who are linked to male infertility issues. TESA is generally available in IVF centers which offer sperm aspiration treatment to the male partner. The overall cost of the TESA along with IVF rate in Lucknow can be around Rs. 51,000 which also includes surgeon’s fee and other on-site facilities.
The pre-implantation genetic diagnosis or Pre-implantation genetic screening is the laboratory process that is conducted before transferring the embryos fertilized in the Vitro. This test is important to diagnose any genetic disorder in the embryo. The couples can take help of the laboratory technician in order to prevent any genetic disorder in their child. The couples have to spend maximum Rs. 90,000 for this process.
Seek advantages of latest IVF technology at WellSpring
We provide cost-effective IVF treatment at WellSpring IVF & women’s Hospital, based in Ahmedabad, Gujarat. We can guarantee higher success rate due to our trained embryologist, gynecologist, lab technicians, skilled staff etc. After analyzing your infertility issue, we provide the best way to get pregnancy with the minimum expense.
IVF Cost FAQ’s Lucknow
Information About Lucknow
- One cycle of IVF Cost in Lucknow varies between Rs 1.1 lakh and Rs 2.1 lakh at various IVF centers in the Lucknow
- Lucknow is the capital and largest city of Uttar Pradesh state of India.
- Lucknow city is the 11th most populous city of India.
- Local Government type of Lucknow is Municipal Corporation.
- Lucknow is also known as a multicultural city.
- As well as Lucknow outlying urban areas Bakshi Ka Talab, Mohanlalganj, Malihabad, Gosainganj, Sarvodaya Nagar, Kakori.
- The City Lucknow is bounded by Barabanki on the east, Unnao on the west , Raebareli on the south , while lie the Sitapur and Hardoi on the north.
- Lucknow situated on the northwestern shore of the Gomti River.
- Lucknow Municipal Corporation (LMC) responsible for the civic infrastructure and administration of the city.
- The National P. G. College affiliated to the University of Lucknow is ranked as the second best college.
- Lucknow lies within 2260 xx to 2270 xx postcode area.
- We look forward to providing you the low IVF treatment Cost in Lucknow of Uttar Pradesh state of India.
- The Area code of Lucknow is starting from +91-522.
- Lucknow is formed by a number of Sub Division & Blocks including Bakshi Ka Talab.
- Lucknow is India’s first CCTV City.
- Although Lucknow has some famous historical place such as Bara Imambara, Chota Imambara, Rumi Darwaza, and Ambedkar Memorial Park.
Please contact us today and we’ll be happy to provide a free, no obligation quote.
Other Areas We Cover
- IVF Cost in Jhansi, Uttar-Pradesh
- IVF Cost in Kannauj, Uttar-Pradesh
- IVF Cost in Kanpur, Uttar-Pradesh
- IVF Cost in Lakhimpur, Uttar-Pradesh
- IVF Cost in Lalitpur, Uttar-Pradesh
- IVF Cost in Mainpuri, Uttar-Pradesh
- IVF Cost in Mathura, Uttar-Pradesh
- IVF Cost in Meerut, Uttar-Pradesh
- IVF Cost in Mirzapur-Vindhyachal, Uttar-Pradesh
- IVF Cost in Moradabad, Uttar-Pradesh