From January 2022, After implementation of new ART act 2022, for Donor eggs IVF treatment, we only offer altruistic egg donor program in which we only used donor eggs from donor provided by registered ART bank only after thorough screening and who want to donate their eggs voluntarily without any financial compensation. Any type of payment to egg donors or sperm donors are illegal as per law and we are not offering any commercial egg donation ivf service. For sperm donor also we follow altruistic sperm donor sample screened and provided by registered ART bank only.
Also we are not offering any surrogacy services after implementation of new Surrogacy act in January 2022.
So please ignore any information related to payment of egg donors or sperm donors or related to Surrogacy which are not removed from website as it is old information before implantation of ART act, 2022.
What is the cost of IVF in Chennai 2021?
The cost of IVF in Chennai ranges between Rs. 90,000 to Rs. 140000 which also includes the drugs and prescribed medicine. Also, there are many couples who have already paid more than Rs. 300,000 to Rs. 600,000 for the test tube baby treatment. Your IVF treatment cost can increase or decrease due to many factors like your previous health condition, the period of your infertility and type of infertility, while you may also need other treatments along with IVF. The IVF treatment cost varies on the location. The cost of IVF treatment in Chennai can varies from the cost of IVF in other locations. There are many couples who migrate to other places to find lowest IVF treatment.
IVF Cost in Chennai with Success Rate
Test Tube Baby Cost in Chennai may be varies level of medication involved into it. Find the Table that shows the IVF cost in Chennai with Success Rate.
|Treatment||IVF Success Rate||Minimum Cost (Rs.)||Maximum Cost (Rs.)|
Factors contributing to the cost of the IVF treatment in Chennai
The IVF treatment cost in Chennai depends on different aspects. These aspects can decide the success or failure of your IVF treatment in Chennai. The couples can get additional 10% discount on the total cost of IVF treatment of Rs. 200,000 at the IVF treatment centers.
The list of different factors which can increase the IVF cost in Chennai.
- The mandatory consultation charges of up to Rs. 1500 can increase your IVF treatment in Chennai.
- The cost can increase because of the age of the woman, the type of infertility, the duration of infertility and the number of IVF Cycles conducted.
- The laboratory charges are mandatory. As the name IVF, the entire process happens in Vitro which is commonly known as the glass which ultimately affects the cost.
- In most of the cases, the couples just need to do is IUI. This might help you to get the affordable IVF treatment.
- Couples who want to freeze their eggs for future cycles will have to pay additional cost.
- Your overall IVF treatment cost can rise up because of Testicular Sperm Aspiration which cost of Rs. 18,000.
Numerous fertility treatment cost in Chennai
The varied fertility treatments can be cost differently in Chennai. The following are the infertility treatment and their cost.
What does IUI cost in Chennai 2021?
It is good to try out IUI commonly known as Intrauterine insemination before deciding to the IVF treatment. The process is quite economical and less invasive. It can be done in shorter period of time without any anesthesia. The cost of IUI treatment in Chennai can be Rs. 6000 and maximum Rs. 9000.
What is the cost of ICSI Treatment in Chennai?
The ICSI which is known as Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection is a major and complex process of the IVF treatment. The egg is injected with the single sperm in the lab and is optimized for the signs of fertilization in the laboratory. Any other infertility treatments cannot provide such a higher rate of pregnancy than ICSI. As ICSI is a complex process, the charges are higher than any other conventional IVF treatment in Chennai. The IVF cost inclusive of ICSI treatment should be between Rs. 120,000 to Rs. 150,000 along with all the charges like scans, medicines, lab expenses and many more.
How Much Does Embryo Freezing Cost In Chennai?
Sometimes, the couple wants to freeze the embryo that is fertilized by using the ICSI treatment. It is a fact that the woman who has frozen embryo transfer has better chances to have a successful pregnancy than using the newly developed embryo. The cost of embryo freezing can be between Rs. 135,000 to Rs. 150,000
What is the cost of Frozen embryo transfer in Chennai?
The frozen embryo is transferred into the uterus which is previously obtained from the IVF cycle. The FET is very economical when compared to the cost of entire IVF cycle. For Chennai, the maximum cost of the FET is Rs. 40,000.
How Much Does Laser Assisted Hatching Cost In Chennai?
Laser assisted hatching is one of the most advanced treatment for infertility. Nowadays, the IVF specialist is practicing this method to hatch the eggs. The doctors are providing this advanced technique at just 150,000 at the best IVF clinics in Chennai.
How Much Does Surrogacy Cost In Chennai?
In surrogacy a parent outsource a womb in which another woman carries their child until birth. It is a costly process as you need a healthy female to carry your child. The entire cost of the surrogacy can be more than Rs. 800,000 inclusive of all the drugs and medicines of the surrogate mother.
The following is the list of infertility treatments and their costs:
|Type of Infertility Treatment||Cost of Infertility Treatment (in Rs.)|
|IUI Treatment||8,000 to 10,000|
|ICSI Treatment||120,000 to 170,000|
|Laser assited Hatching||100,000 to 150,000|
|Frozen Embryo transfer||35,000 to 45,000|
Dr Pranay Shah
Dr. Divyesh Bhalodia
Dr. Dhruti Maheshwari
IVF treatmetn in Chennai within your budget
In Chennai, there are many advantages of IVF treatment. In Chennai, you will find various treatment for infertility. You can find many clinics offering cost-effective IVF treatment in Chennai. You should look different financial aspects before finding the ideal IVF treatment package. In Chennai, the factors can affect the total cost of IVF as mentioned above. Besides, the infertility type and its period can also affect it. The medicines, laboratory expenses, scans etc should be considered in the total IVF cost in Chennai which should be between Rs. 100,000 to Rs. 200,000 and this may further rise up.
IVF treatment packages in Chennai
In Chennai, IVF packages that are designed to meet the different types of infertility issues in couples are available. There are many clinics which are offering these different packages along with different fertility service and IVF treatment prices. There are three types of packages to treat the different types of infertility in couples and you can choose from the basic pack, the advanced pack and the additional treatment pack. Here, you can find all the important details about various IVF treatment packages.
Basic IVF treatment package
In this basic treatment pack, just one IVF cycle is included without any additional treatment and additional charges. The couple has to spend minimum of Rs. 200,000 for this treatment. And the IVF price in Chennai can be quite different from other cities and clinics.
The basic treatment plan avoids the use of donor sperm or donor eggs. In order to select the right package based on your fertility issue, you need to seek advice from your fertility specialist.
Before transferring the frozen embryo from the vitro, this process can be done in the laboratory. This step helps to identify any genetic disorder in the embryos. There are couples who are advised to take this additional service to prevent any genetic disorder to their baby. The approximate cost to diagnose the pre-implantation genetic disorder is around Rs. 50,000 to Rs. 90,000 for each embryo.
Seek advantages of latest IVF technology at WellSpring
Get budget-friendly IVF treatment at WellSpring IVF & Women’s Hospital. We are located in Ahmedabad, Gujarat. We can guarantee higher success rate due to our trained embryologist, gynecologist, lab technicians, skilled staff etc. You can spend the minimum cost on the treatment to convince after our analysis on your infertility issue.
Facts About Chennai
- One cycle of IVF Cost in Chennai varies between Rs 1 lakh and Rs 1.3 lakh at various IVF center in the Chennai.
- Wellspring IVF & Women’s Hospital helps the couples to full fill parental dream with low IVF cost in Chennai.
- Chennai was also known as Madras.
- It is the capital of the Indian state of Tamil Nadu and the mega city in India.
- The Chennai City is the sixth-most populous city in India.
- Chennai is the growing metropolitan city in a developing country India.
- The Area code of Chennai is starting from +91-44
- Chennai District is situated on the northeastern corner of Tamil Nadu bounded by the Bay of Bengal and is surrounded inland by the districts of Tiruvallur Districtand Kanchipuram District.
- The city is classified into three regions: North Chennai, Central Chennai and South Chennai.
- The postal code of Chennai starts from 600xxx
- The University of Madras, Established in 1959 one of the oldest and premier universities in India.
- Chennai is also known as a major film production centre.
- We look forward to providing you the Low IVF Cost in Chennai.
- Chennai Municipal Corporation is the oldest municipal body that governs the capital city of Chennai in Tamil Nadu .
Please contact us today and we’ll be happy to provide a free, no obligation quote.
Other Areas We Cover
- IVF Cost in Tamil Nadu
- IVF Cost in Arcot, Tamil-Nadu
- IVF Cost in Chengalpattu, Tamil-Nadu
- IVF Cost in Chidambaram, Tamil-Nadu
- IVF Cost in Coimbatore, Tamil-Nadu
- IVF Cost in Cuddalore, Tamil-Nadu
- IVF Cost in Dharmapuri, Tamil-Nadu
- IVF Cost in Dindigul, Tamil-Nadu
- IVF Cost in Erode, Tamil-Nadu
- IVF Cost in Kanchipuram, Tamil-Nadu