Blastocyst culture and transfer is the technique which works with IVF treatment where the egg is fertilized and transferred in the uterus on the 5th or 6th day, as in the normal IVF (In Vitro Fertilization) process embryo is transferred on the 4th day of the cycle.
Blastocyst techniques increase the chances of healthy pregnancies and the risk of multiple pregnancies.
There are few steps to be followed for successful blastocyst transfer.
- Egg Collection – In this process eggs are directly collected from the ovarian follicles after 36 hours of injected HCG injection. These eggs(oocytes) are collected by the scanning probe.
- Fertilization – In the embryology lab collected eggs and male partner sperms are inseminated. In the ICSI process single sperm is injected into the egg. In this process, multiple embryos are created in the laboratory.
- Embryo development – After the fertilization process, embryos are transferred and preserved in the incubator.
- Embryo Transfer – The 6th-day embryos are in the stage of development the healthy blastocyst is ready to transfer into the uterus. From the uterine cavity implantation of the embryo is done
- Pregnancy Test – Once you are done with blastocyst transfer process, you are ready to take a pregnancy test after two weeks of the transfer.
The main advantage of blastocyst transfer it increases the chances of healthy pregnancy by highest IVF Success rate and secondly, it helps to avoid multiple pregnancies. It is the best option for poor egg reserve. Wellspring IVF & Women’s Hospital is one best IVF clinic in India, where blastocyst transfer success rate is higher, where they are successful to have a healthy pregnancy.
- Things to Avoid After IUI - 7th April 2020
- How to Choose Best IVF Centre Near Me - 7th April 2020
- Easy Ways to Immediately Enhance Men’s Sperm Count - 8th July 2019
- How much does IVF Cost in India – IVF Cost in 2019 - 4th July 2019
- Reasons to Choose an IVF treatment in India - 4th July 2019
- What is the role of Reputed IVF center or IVF Specialist in IVF Process - 29th June 2019
- 7 Diet Tips for Successful IVF - 29th June 2019
- Fresh embryo transfer Vs FET - 18th May 2019
- Endometrial Scratching in IVF - 18th May 2019
- 6 Tips to Choose the Right IVF Center in India - 3rd May 2019