Pregnancy period is a crucial period for any women. So, it’s important to have a special diet or intake before and during pregnancy period. In this blog, we are going to discuss the benefits of folic acid.
Folic acid avoids the birth defects and helps in the development of the brain and spinal cord of the baby.
What is Folic acid?
Folic acid is the form of B vitamin, it is essential for the body to produce new blood cells, body cells. It’s necessary to increase your folic acid intake before pregnancy and during pregnancy.
It’s important to take folic acid folate in the early pregnancy. As you know early pregnancy development of spinal cord and brain starts. It’s necessary to take the folate intake as per prescription is given by your fertility expert.
Deficiency of Folic Acid during Pregnancy
Deficiency of folic acid during pregnancy can cause premature birth, low weight baby. There are also high chances of miscarriage. Miscarriage is a huge loss for any pregnant women. You need to take some proper precautions and proper tests before and during pregnancy.
Try to avoid excessive intake of artificial vitamins during pregnancy. Natural resource to increase folic acid is green leafy vegetables, beans, cereals, broccoli etc.
- Blocked Fallopian Tubes and Ectopic Pregnancy - 11th December 2018
- Benefits of Folic Acid During Pregnancy - 29th November 2018
- Testosterone in Women - 20th November 2018
- Causes and Symptoms of Miscarriages - 16th November 2018
- Does Fertility gets affected by changing Lifestyle - 2nd November 2018
- What is Progesterone Hormone and how it is related to Pregnancy - 26th October 2018
- What is Infertility and how IVF treatment helps to get Pregnant - 16th October 2018
- Tips to Improve IVF Success Rate - 9th October 2018
- Extend your fertility with Egg Freezing - 28th September 2018
- Are IVF Babies Normal as Compared to Natural Pregnancy Babies - 25th September 2018