From January 2022, After implementation of new ART act 2022, for Donor eggs IVF treatment, we only offer altruistic egg donor program in which we only used donor eggs from donor provided by registered ART bank only after thorough screening and who want to donate their eggs voluntarily without any financial compensation. Any type of payment to egg donors or sperm donors are illegal as per law and we are not offering any commercial egg donation ivf service. For sperm donor also we follow altruistic sperm donor sample screened and provided by registered ART bank only.
Also we are not offering any surrogacy services after implementation of new Surrogacy act in January 2022.
So please ignore any information related to payment of egg donors or sperm donors or related to Surrogacy which are not removed from website as it is old information before implantation of ART act, 2022.
How Much Does IVF Cost In Mumbai 2021?
The IVF cost in Mumbai can range more than 90,000 up to Rs. 140000 which includes the cost of drugs and prescribed medicines. Yet, there are many couples which has spent more than 300,000 to 600,000 for having test tube baby. The cost of IVF treatment increases due to many factors which might be depending on the infertility issues and on the medical history and you might also get few other treatments including IVF, ICSI etc. The IVF treatment cost varies on the location. The cost of IVF treatment in Mumbai can varies from the cost of IVF in other locations. There are many couples who travel to other cities in order to get affordable IVF treatment cycles.
IVF Procedure Cost in Mumbai
|FERTILITY PROCEDURE NAME
|Rs. 80000/- TO Rs.110000/- (INJECTION & MEDICINE EXTRA)
|IVF Cycle (with Self Egg)
|Rs. 150000/- TO Rs.220000/
|IVF Cycle (with Donor Egg)
|Rs. 160000/- TO Rs.250000/
|Laser Assisted Hatching of Embryos
|Rs. 20000/- (MEDICINE EXTRA)
|Blastocyst Culture of Embryos
|Embryo Freezing (Vitrification)
|Rs. 40000/- (Rs.20000/- Per six months For Maintenance)
|Frozen Thaw Embryo Transfer (FET)
|Rs. 50000/- (MEDICINE EXTRA)
|Rs. 7000/- (MEDICINE EXTRA)
|Rs. 20000/- (MEDICINE EXTRA)
|Freezing of Semen sample
|Rs. 7000/-(Excluding IVF Charge)
The IVF treatment Mumbai factors
The IVF treatment cost in Mumbai depends on different aspects. These aspects can decide the success or failure of your IVF treatment in Mumbai. The couples can avail an additional 10% discount on the total cost of IVF treatment which can be up to Rs. 200,000 by the different IVF treatment centers.
Here is the list of factors that may rise up the IVF cost in Mumbai.
- The consultation charges of Rs. 500 to Rs. 1500 can increase your IVF treatment in Mumbai.
- The age of your female partner, the infertility period, the infertility issues as well as the type of IVF cycles can also imparts the cost.
- The laboratory charges are mandatory. As the name IVF, the entire process happens in Vitro which is commonly known as the glass which ultimately affects the cost.
- In most of the cases, the couples just need to do is IUI. This might help you to get the affordable IVF treatment.
- Different factors like dosage of hormonal injections, types of injections, ivf protocol used, etc can rise up the cost up to Rs. 90,000 to help you with the IVF treatment.
- In case you want to freeze your eggs for future, then this might add into the overall IVF cost.
- Your overall IVF treatment cost can rise up because of Testicular Sperm Aspiration which cost of Rs. 18,000.
Wide range of fertility treatment cost in Mumbai
Different fertility treatments can have different costs in Mumbai. Below are the complete details of different infertility treatment and how much they cost you.
What is IUI Treatment cost in Mumbai 2021?
Most of the couples who are suffering from infertility issue will be recommended to try out the Intrauterine insemination i.e. IUI treatment at first. The process is quite economical and less invasive. It can be done in shorter period of time without any anesthesia. The overall cost of IUI treatment in Mumbai should be between Rs. 6000 to Rs. 9000. There will be a further addition in your cost between Rs. 8000 to Rs. 10,000 if you select the donor sperm from ART bank for screening and processing fees.
What is the total cost of ICSI Treatment in Mumbai?
The ICSI which is known as Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection is a major and complex process of the IVF treatment. In the laboratory, the single sperm is injected into the egg with the help of the hollow needle and is kept until fertilization. A successful pregnancy rate is higher with the ICSI than any other infertility treatments. As ICSI is a complex process, the charges are higher than any other conventional IVF treatment in Mumbai. The IVF cost which includes the ICSI treatment must be up to Rs. 150,000 inclusive of all the expenses like medicines, sono scans, laboratory charges etc. The overall cost of the IVF treatment including the Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection might increase. Then the additional cost can vary between Rs. 40,000 to Rs. 170,000.
What is the cost of Embryo Freezing in Mumbai?
Sometimes, the couple wants to freeze the embryo that is fertilized by using the ICSI treatment. The chances of having a successful pregnancy is higher in woman who has frozen embryo transplant than woman who has fresh embryo transplant. The cost of freezing the embryo developed by ICSI is between Rs. 135,000 to Rs. 150,000.
How Much Does Frozen embryo transfer Cost In Mumbai?
The frozen embryo is transferred into the uterus which is previously obtained from the IVF cycle. So basically, the cost of frozen embryo transfer is a very low when compared to the entire IVF cycle. The cost of FET ranges between Rs. 35,000 to Rs. 40,000 in Mumbai.
How Much Does Laser Assisted Hatching Cost In Mumbai?
If you are looking for the most advanced IVF technique then laser assisted hatching is one of them. These days, the IVF specialists are using it to hatch the eggs. The doctors are providing this advanced technique at just 150,000 at the best IVF clinics in Mumbai.
How Much Does Surrogacy Cost In Mumbai?
Surrogacy is well known for outsourcing womb to another woman to carry the child until his birth. The process might cost you a lot as you need to find a healthy female to carry your child voluntarily on behalf of you. The entire cost of the surrogacy can vary upon multiple factors including ivf treatment cost, medical treatment of surrogate, antenatal care, mode of delivery and many other factors.
Here, you will find the different infertility treatments and their costs:
|Type of Infertility Treatment
|Cost of Infertility Treatment (in Rs.)
|8,000 to 10,000
|120,000 to 170,000
|Laser assited Hatching
|100,000 to 150,000
|Frozen Embryo transfer
|35,000 to 45,000
Dr Pranay Shah
Dr. Divyesh Bhalodia
Dr. Dhruti Maheshwari
IVF treatmetn in Mumbai within your budget
You can avail many benefits of IVF treatment if you are living in Mumbai. Mumbai is a place where we focus in the field of infertility issues and their advanced treatments. In Mumbai, there are many clinics which are offering low cost IVF treatment. You should look different financial aspects before finding the ideal IVF treatment package. In Mumbai, the cost of IVF treatment can depend on numerous factor. It can rise due to the longer duration of infertility in couples. The average cost of IVF in Mumbai including the medicines, drugs, lab expenses, scans is between Rs. 100,000 to Rs. 200,000 and this may rise up due to different associating factors.
IVF treatment packages in Mumbai
Based on their requirement and type of infertility issues, the couples can select an appropriate IVF treatment package in Mumbai. These various packages provide different treatments and different fertility services and prices. In order to treat infertility issues, you can select from three best packages which include the basic treatment pack, the advanced pack and the additional treatment pack. Below is the detailed information that can help you to select the best IVF treatment package.
Basic IVF treatment package
If you are looking for just a single IVF cycle, then you should consider basic treatment pack which does not include any additional treatment and charges. The couple has to spend minimum of Rs. 200,000 for this treatment. And the IVF price in Mumbai can be quite different from other cities and clinics.
The basic treatment plan avoids the use of donor sperm or donor eggs. Based on your infertility issue, you need to consult with your fertility expert for the right package.
The PGS or PGD can be conducted on frozen embryos in the laboratory, before transferring them from the Vitro. The laboratory technicians can help to identify any disorder in the embryo with the help of this process. Couples who have hereditary of genetic disorder are advised to conduct this test. The approximate cost to diagnose the pre-implantation genetic disorder is around Rs. 50,000 to Rs. 90,000 for each embryo.
Benefits of having IVF cycles at WellSpring-The Top Fertility clinic
Get budget-friendly IVF treatment at WellSpring IVF & Women’s Hospital. We are located in Ahmedabad, Gujarat. Our team is made up of experienced fertility specialists, qualified laboratory technicians, skilled gynecologist and trained staff to make it possible the high success rate of of the treatment. With our expertise, we can easily analyse your infertility issue and help you to get pregnant with the minimum cost on your IVF treatment.
IVF Cost FAQ’s Mumbai
Facts About Mumbai
- Wellspring IVF & Women’s Hospital helps the infertility couples to full fill parental dream with low IVF cost in Mumbai.
- Previously Mumbai was known as Bombay until 1995.
- Mumbai is the capital of Maharashtra state of India and the mega city in India.
- It is the most-populous coastal places and Metropolitan cities in the Maharashtra state of India.
- Mumbai is one of the Port cities in India.
- It is also known as the film City of India.
- Mumbai lies within 400 001 to 400 107 postcode area.
- The Area code of Mumbai is starting from +91-22
- Mumbai is a part of the Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority which forms part of the Navi Mumbai and Mumbai City district built-up area.
- The University of Mumbai, one of the largest and premier universities in the world.
- The Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation (BMC) is India’s richest municipal organization that governs the capital city of Mumbai in Maharashtra.
- The City of Mumbai is surrounded by to the West, by Arabian Sea
- We look forward to providing you the Low IVF Cost in Mumbai.
- East Mumbai consists the localities of Bhandup, Ghatkopar, Kanjurmarg, Kurla, Mulund, Nahur, Powai, Vidyavihar and Vikhroli.
- South East Mumbai lies the neighborhoods of Chembur, Govandi, Mankhurd ,Trombay and Wadala
- Mumbai is formed by a number of Sub Division & Blocks including Sub-urban district, Kurla, Andheri, Borivali, Bandra , Dahisar, Kurla.
Please contact us today and we’ll be happy to provide a free, no obligation quote.
Other Areas We Cover
- IVF Cost in Karli, Maharashtra
- IVF Cost in Kolhapur, Maharashtra
- IVF Cost in Mahabaleshwar, Maharashtra
- IVF Cost in Malegaon, Maharashtra
- IVF Cost in Matheran, Maharashtra
- IVF Cost in Nagpur, Maharashtra
- IVF Cost in Nanded, Maharashtra
- IVF Cost in Nashik, Maharashtra
- IVF Cost in Osmanabad, Maharashtra
- IVF Cost in Pandharpur, Maharashtra