The average cost of IVF treatment in India is around Rs. 90,000 to Rs. 270,000 for one cycle. This amount of cost will increase or decrease according to different factors that are associated with the clinic, the type of infertility, the period of infertility, the type of IVF process and the requirement of any additional treatments along with IVF cycle. Here are some of the factors that are associated with the cost of IVF treatment.
- The number of cycle: it may happen that the first IVF cycle fails due to your stress or lack of emotional support. The more the number of cycles, the higher the cost of IVF treatment is. The minimum cost of a single IVF cycle is around Rs. 90,000 to Rs. 200,000.
- Sperm or egg donors: the donor services didn’t come at hand as the donors must be healthy and provide healthy gametes to make the IVF treatment success. You have to pay almost Rs. 100,000 to egg donor in case your female partner failed to provide eggs. And the cost of sperm donor can be maximum Rs. 20,000
- ICSI: sometimes, the IVF treatment needs additional treatments including the intracytoplasmic sperm injection. The process needs precise monitoring and focused attention to perform IVF. This will ultimately increase the cost of your IVF treatment by Rs. 100,000.
- Surrogacy: When the couple wants to outsource the uterus, this service comes in. It will add up to Rs. 200,000 extra for your IVF treatment.
- Freezing of embryo: embryo freezing increases the chances of success, but you have to pay extra Rs. 50,000 for this treatment.