What is Fallopian Tubes?
Fallopian tubes play an important role in the reproductive system. Fallopian tubes are the small thin muscular tubes which connect ovaries and uterus with each other. The main function of Fallopian tubes is it travels mature egg from ovaries to the uterus and helps the sperm to travel up from womb. Most of the eggs and sperms fertilization occur in Fallopian tubes and then it travels to the uterus.
Blocked Fallopian Tubes causes infertility in the women. As the fertilization process doesn’t occur because of blocked fallopian tubes.
Symptoms of Blocked Fallopian Tubes:
- Pain in Pelvic
- Heavy Periods
- Premenstrual abdominal cramps
- Painful Periods
- Pain During Sex
An ectopic pregnancy occurs when the mature egg gets stuck in the fallopian tubes and not into the uterus. Pregnancy occurs in the uterus, instead of in ectopic it occurs in Fallopian tubes. Ectopic pregnancy causes miscarriage and you may have to deal with surgery. The common symptoms of Ectopic Pregnancy are light bleeding, heavy bleeding or pelvic pain. It’s important to visit fertility expert in India if you see any of these symptoms.
The highest risk with ectopic pregnancy is rupture of fallopian tubes. This can lead to heavy bleeding which can cause the death of the pregnant woman.
- Things to Avoid After IUI - 7th April 2020
- How to Choose Best IVF Centre Near Me - 7th April 2020
- Easy Ways to Immediately Enhance Men’s Sperm Count - 8th July 2019
- How much does IVF Cost in India – IVF Cost in 2019 - 4th July 2019
- Reasons to Choose an IVF treatment in India - 4th July 2019
- What is the role of Reputed IVF center or IVF Specialist in IVF Process - 29th June 2019
- 7 Diet Tips for Successful IVF - 29th June 2019
- Fresh embryo transfer Vs FET - 18th May 2019
- Endometrial Scratching in IVF - 18th May 2019
- 6 Tips to Choose the Right IVF Center in India - 3rd May 2019