What is Fallopian Tubes?
Fallopian tubes play an important role in the reproductive system. Fallopian tubes are the small thin muscular tubes which connect ovaries and uterus with each other. The main function of Fallopian tubes is it travels mature egg from ovaries to the uterus and helps the sperm to travel up from womb. Most of the eggs and sperms fertilization occur in Fallopian tubes and then it travels to the uterus.
Blocked Fallopian Tubes causes infertility in the women. As the fertilization process doesn’t occur because of blocked fallopian tubes.
Symptoms of Blocked Fallopian Tubes:
- Pain in Pelvic
- Heavy Periods
- Premenstrual abdominal cramps
- Painful Periods
- Pain During Sex
An ectopic pregnancy occurs when the mature egg gets stuck in the fallopian tubes and not into the uterus. Pregnancy occurs in the uterus, instead of in ectopic it occurs in Fallopian tubes. Ectopic pregnancy causes miscarriage and you may have to deal with surgery. The common symptoms of Ectopic Pregnancy are light bleeding, heavy bleeding or pelvic pain. It’s important to visit fertility expert in India if you see any of these symptoms.
The highest risk with ectopic pregnancy is rupture of fallopian tubes. This can lead to heavy bleeding which can cause the death of the pregnant woman.
- Fresh embryo transfer Vs FET - 18th May 2019
- Endometrial Scratching in IVF - 18th May 2019
- 6 Tips to Choose the Right IVF Center in India - 3rd May 2019
- 6 Important Steps of a Single IVF Cycle - 3rd May 2019
- Blocked Fallopian Tubes and Ectopic Pregnancy - 11th December 2018
- Benefits of Folic Acid During Pregnancy - 29th November 2018
- Testosterone in Women - 20th November 2018
- Causes and Symptoms of Miscarriages - 16th November 2018
- Does Fertility gets affected by changing Lifestyle - 2nd November 2018
- What is Progesterone Hormone and how it is related to Pregnancy - 26th October 2018