What is a miscarriage?
A miscarriage is an unsuccessful intrauterine pregnancy which ends before 20 weeks in the last menstrual cycle. When this happens more than once it is called the recurrent miscarriage. A brief overview of the events of early pregnancy can assist in Recurrent miscarriage treatment.
A woman’s reproductive track comprises of a uterus, two ovaries, two fallopian tubes, along with a vagina. The fallopian tubes are a set of hollow tubes which run from all sides of the uterus to the ovaries. Monthly, an egg is being released by the uterus which travels down the fallopian tube. And stays there for 24 hours, waiting for a sperm to fertilize it. If there is no sperm around the egg then it flows through the uterus and disintegrates, women’s body then shed the thick lining of uterus and periods starts. When the sperm reaches the egg at that instance your baby’s genes, and sex is set.
The package of cells, called the embryo, usually implants on the interior of the uterus. Once implanted, the embryo carries on growing within a pocket of amniotic fluid, sometimes known as the bag of water. After a few weeks, the embryo is known as a fetus.
Abortion in early pregnancy is common. Researches show approximately 8 to 20 per cent of girls who know they’re pregnant possess a miscarriage sometime before 20 weeks of pregnancy, 80 per cent of these happens in the first 12 weeks. Since this rate increases, best IVF centre in India has made dreams come true for thousands of people.
What causes Recurrent Miscarriage?
There are endless reasons why a miscarriage may occur, and a lot of them are beyond our control. It is said that 80% of the miscarriage happen within the first three months of pregnancy. Plenty of factors might cause miscarriage, and it is challenging to say what exactly causes a specific miscarriage to happen. More than one problems with the pregnancy are available in a significant percentage of early miscarriages. For example, in one 3rd of miscarriages occurring before 8 weeks, there’s a pregnancy sac, but no embryo inside. This means the egg has been fertilized, and the cells started to divide, but an embryo didn’t develop. Chromosomal abnormalities, mainly, are common. One study found which of more than 8000 miscarriages, 41 per cent had chromosomal abnormalities.
Thyroid disorders, let be hyperthyroidism or hypothyroidism, it can cause severe problems like infertility and miscarriage. Also, diabetic women are suggested to visit your doctor before planning a pregnancy, because uncontrolled insulin dependent diabetes merely increases the rate of miscarriage or fetus with significant birth defects.
In some cases, several conditions in the mother, like physical complications, lifestyle, immunological disorders or structural problems in the reproductive system, like uterus fibroids, might lead to miscarriage. In spite of these conditions, Best ICSI Treatment in India has successfully helped couples in due need of Recurrent miscarriage treatment.
What are symptoms of Miscarriage?
Miscarriage occurs when pregnancy is lost in a short period of implantation, resulting in bleeding. If you experience any or all symptoms from the following, it’s time for you to see the doctor.
- Any women when suffering miscarriage can feel severe back pain often worst then menstrual pain.
- Severe contractions usually 5 to 20 minutes away.
- A significant amount of weight loss.
- Vaginal discharge like white-pink mucus, tissues with as clots.
- The sudden disappearance of pregnancy symptoms.
- It can be followed by high fever and weakness.
Some research has suggested that taking nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs in early pregnancy might increase the potential risk of miscarriage; however, there are conflicting data about it and evidence is limited. But with technological advancements, IVF treatment in India is allowing couples to gain parenthood with available best IVF centre in India. So,
- Blocked Fallopian Tubes and Ectopic Pregnancy - 11th December 2018
- Benefits of Folic Acid During Pregnancy - 29th November 2018
- Testosterone in Women - 20th November 2018
- Causes and Symptoms of Miscarriages - 16th November 2018
- Does Fertility gets affected by changing Lifestyle - 2nd November 2018
- What is Progesterone Hormone and how it is related to Pregnancy - 26th October 2018
- What is Infertility and how IVF treatment helps to get Pregnant - 16th October 2018
- Tips to Improve IVF Success Rate - 9th October 2018
- Extend your fertility with Egg Freezing - 28th September 2018
- Are IVF Babies Normal as Compared to Natural Pregnancy Babies - 25th September 2018